Finally, the truth - the most explosive Cahill secrets revealed!
The chance to unlock SIX clues:
• Find the 'Pack 4' ultra-rare card to unlock ONE new clue
• Combine 'Pack 4' cards to unlock TWO new clues
• PLUS - Your last chance to collect the Packs 1, 2 & 3 ultra-rare cards and unlock those THREE clues.
Collect them all - Be in to win over $100,000 in prizes!
Another great collection of cards to use in the amazing '39 Clues' book/game series.
These cards reveal more of the clues needed to finish the storyline off, and also allow you to enter the many competitions by simply participating in the website activities.
The artwork is very clever, usually incorporating subtle hints and connections, if not outright puzzles and clues... and the bright colours appeal to the younger players as much as the puzzles appeal to the older ones.
Overall, another excellent addition to the franchise, and a great way for the dedicated clue hunters to get another shot at missing ultra-rare cards from earlier sets.
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
• Warriors from across all of time have been collected and brought to you.
• More than just a strategy game, embark on a build and battle fantasy adventure like no other. You build the environment, making every encounter unique.
• Then select your team. From futuristic spies to the cunning of a samurai warrior, you choose the best ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?"