The award-winning developer Crytek is back with Crysis 3, the first blockbuster shooter of 2013!
Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New York's Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. And uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver. Assess Adapt, and Attack starting spring 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
• Seven Wonders of the Urban Rainforest - New York City has been contained in a giant nanodome and grown into a unique rainforest with seven distinct environments. Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground.
• Assess, Adapt, and Attack - Crysis's highly-acclaimed sandbox gameplay is back with more open levels to let players choose their path and approach. Your upgraded Nanosuit allows brute force or stealth, always giving you more than one option.
• Expanded Multiplayer - Experiment with new ways to customize your Nanosuit and brand new game modes
• The Evolution of CryENGINE - CryENGINE unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and delivers a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.
• The Biggest and Most Explosive Arsenal in Franchise History - In addition to giving you an arsenal of human firearms, Crysis 3 lets you scavenge alien weapons and deploy an allnew signature bow
This looked like a good game that my husband would like as he likes any shooter games, especially if they have a good multiplayer aspect to the overall game.
The good: My husband really enjoys the multiplayer online part of Crysis 3, so much so in fact, that this is the only part of the game that he continues to play. The weaponry is his favourite part of the game and he finds that the maps are variable enough that he can easily get lost in mucking about in game and loose a good hour or two. The graphics are good, and overall multiplayer online is his favourite part of Crysis 3.
The bad: As someone who has come into this series at number three, my husband feels that entering the game this late in the story is not that good. Some sequels easily stand alone but he found some aspects of this confusing and just didn't get into it as easily as he would have if he had played the first two in the series. However, he is now considering hiring out the first two in the series and see if he enjoys them starting back at the beginning.
A great online gaming experience only let down by our inexperience with the world of Crysis 3 as previously set up by Crysis 1 & 2, otherwise a good game.
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
Finally, the truth - the most explosive Cahill secrets revealed!
The chance to unlock SIX clues:
• Find the 'Pack 4' ultra-rare card to unlock ONE new clue
• Combine 'Pack 4' cards to unlock TWO new clues
• PLUS - Your last chance to collect the Packs 1, 2 & 3 ultra-rare cards and unlock those THREE ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that only eats endangered plants?"