Made up of two tenor brothers, Pene and Amitai Pati from Mangere, and their North Shore baritone cousin Moses Mackay, SOL3 MIO is the combination of three powerful and moving operatic voices, with more than a dash of uncontainable Samoan humour. By their own definition they are first and foremost 'classical singers bridging the gap with contemporary' , but the unique way in which they do it has already shown the potential to cut through the critical cognoscenti, and appeal to audiences who wouldn't normally be found anywhere near an aria. Their onstage brotherly bonhomie, off the cuff banter and impeccable comedic timing is no act, simply an extension of their natural selves, and the culmination of a lifetime's worth of singing, performing and entertaining.
• Friday, February 20, 2015 - Auckland Zoo, Auckland
• Monday, February 23, 2015 - Regent on Broadway, Palmerston North
• Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - Municipal Theatre, Napier
• Thursday, February 26, 2015 - ASB Bank Arena, Tauranga
• Friday, February 27, 2015 - Claudelands Arena, Hamilton
• Saturday, February 28, 2015 - TSB Bowl of Brooklands, New Plymouth
• Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - Stadium Southland, Invercargill
• Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - Town Hall, Dunedin
• Thursday, March 5, 2015 - Horncastle Arena, Christchurch
Random listing from 'Entertainment'...
From the moment they are born, every animal on the planet begins the same great and perilous journey - life.
Life Story is the latest epic series from the BBC's world renowned Natural History Unit and possibly the biggest David Attenborough project of the last five years. The stories featured take in some of the most varied and extreme experiences faced by animals in the wild, from a gosling leaping from a 120 metre high cliff to ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend"