Get the perfect blend of stability, comfort, ease of use and safety in this shower/tub bench chair. Allay your concerns of injury while taking a bath thanks to the suction-style tips that keep the chair stable. Use the slots in the legs to adjust the seat to your preferred height.
• Now comes with clip-in arm supports too! (not pipctured)
• The lightweight aluminum frame eases mobility of the chair, and is corrosion-resistant to provide longevity.
• Accommodating users up to 135kg, the bathroom bench chair withstands significant pressure while offering a relaxing, dependable surface.
• The design of the bench chair features holes in the seat to drain bath water, and slotted edges to provide support so you do not slip from the seat.
• Height adjustable legs have suction-style tips for stability.
• Universal sizing to fit diverse user needs.
• Drive Medical brand intended for use as a bathing aid.
• Assembly required.
• Height: 820mm
• Width: 540mm
• Depth: 500mm
Random listing from 'Hygiene Products'...
Suitable for top loaders and hand washing. Earthwise 4x concentrate Laundry Liquid is cost effective as only a small amount is required to leave your clothes clean and fresh. It is grey water and septic tank safe and contains biodegradable surfactants - a gentler choice for you and your environment!
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?"