Get the perfect blend of stability, comfort, ease of use and safety in this shower/tub bench chair. Allay your concerns of injury while taking a bath thanks to the suction-style tips that keep the chair stable. Use the slots in the legs to adjust the seat to your preferred height.
• Now comes with clip-in arm supports too! (not pipctured)
• The lightweight aluminum frame eases mobility of the chair, and is corrosion-resistant to provide longevity.
• Accommodating users up to 135kg, the bathroom bench chair withstands significant pressure while offering a relaxing, dependable surface.
• The design of the bench chair features holes in the seat to drain bath water, and slotted edges to provide support so you do not slip from the seat.
• Height adjustable legs have suction-style tips for stability.
• Universal sizing to fit diverse user needs.
• Drive Medical brand intended for use as a bathing aid.
• Assembly required.
• Height: 820mm
• Width: 540mm
• Depth: 500mm
Random listing from 'Hygiene Products'...
Protex was launched as an anti-bacterial bar soap brand in New Zealand in the 1950's and in 2006, the range was extended to Liquid Hand Wash.
Protex provides everyday antibacterial protection for the whole family. Its proven antibacterial formula eliminates 99% of bacteria for the good health of your family.
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?"