Sick of adverts? Click here to join up for free and be rid of them.
Legends of Aranna will also introduce new spells and special over-the-top spell effects to combat fierce new creatures such as Clockwork Beasts and Doppelgangers. Those not content to play a standard farm girl or farm boy will be able to choose a new half-giant player character; and even use spells to transform into a wolf, lava monster or troll. Players will be able to collect rare and powerful treasures, including new consistent styles of armor sets and collectables. Also available is a new pack animal that will defend the player's treasure to the death.
- All-new campaign. Journey through nine spectacular areas, including an all-new jungle region, as you unravel the rich history and mystery of the world of Aranna
- Additional spells. Mages wield dozens of new magic spells including Diminution, Animal Rage, Zorkon's Bonecrusher, and the Orb of Fire
- Half-giant player character. Standing over nine feet tall, the new half-giant player character towers above the rest of the characters and attacks with a primal ferocity
- Even more intense battles. As you adventure through Aranna, you'll encounter previously unseen creatures to battle, including the reptilian Zaurask and the catlike Hassat
- Cooler treasures. Discover rare and powerful treasure sets among the spoils of battle that, when combined, grant the owner new and wondrous abilities
There are currently no comments on file. Will you click here and be the first?
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas.
It's the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead...and that's before things really get ugly. It's a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It's a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"