Sick of adverts? Click here to join up for free and be rid of them.
Peppermint flavoured marshmallow topped with a dark chocolate swirl served in 9 generous cubes.
• No artificial flavours or colours.
• Great Day Mallows are made to order in small batches. After being whipped to perfection they need time to rest, so please allow 3 - 7 days for your order to arrive.
• Great Day mallows have a one month shelf life.
• Our mallows are made with no preservatives and are therefore best eaten within 3 weeks of receipt.
Sugar, water, glucose syrup, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin, 322)), gelatine, natural mint essence, salt, natural green food colouring, coating (cornflour, icing sugar). Releasing agent: vegetable oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin, 322).
• Contains soy.
• Made in a kitchen that also processes nuts, peanuts, seeds, gluten & dairy.
Random listing from 'Food'...
Generous chunks of our Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations...like the delectable honey mustard and onion in our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.
Give yourself a break with our pretzel pieces. Small bits of your favorite pretzel, delightfully coated with extraordinary flavor!
Not suitable for small children who could choke on small pieces.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Gluten-containing ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"We know what the speed of light is, but what is the speed of darkness?"