Designed to fit the Vertex VX-426 RT handset, these 3rd-party batteries give you greater usable lifespan with Li-Ion cells rated to 2500mAh. Minimal "charge memory" means these batteries can tolerate repeated partial-charging without significantly reducing output over time. Provides 40% more power - stay in touch when you need to the most!
• Lighter with Li-Polymer chemistry and higher capacity.
• Best quality materials.
• Impact-resistant design and dual protection PCM.
• Short circuit protection.
• Ultrasonic sealing technology.
• Radio Model: Vertex VX-426
• Original: FNB-V67
• Type: Li-Ion SANYO Cell
• Voltage: 7.4V
• Capacity: 2500mAh
• Color: black
• Size: 94*58*21cm
Charger - MG216 for Vertex VX-426:
• Circuit design with over current, voltage, Max charge time and short circuit protected function.
• High PWM Charging Output to simplify the charging circuit with limited components.
• Suitable for Lithium Battery Pack.
• SMPS Input Voltage: I/P 100-240V 50/60Hz, O/P DC12V 1A
• Charger Stand Output Voltage: DC 7.2V 650mA/DC 12V 1000mA
• Temperature: Operating temperature at -5oC ~ +45oC, Storage temperature at -20oC ~ +75oC
Random listing from 'Telecommunications'...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."