Designed to fit the Vertex VX-426 RT handset, these 3rd-party batteries give you greater usable lifespan with Li-Ion cells rated to 2500mAh. Minimal "charge memory" means these batteries can tolerate repeated partial-charging without significantly reducing output over time. Provides 40% more power - stay in touch when you need to the most!
• Lighter with Li-Polymer chemistry and higher capacity.
• Best quality materials.
• Impact-resistant design and dual protection PCM.
• Short circuit protection.
• Ultrasonic sealing technology.
• Radio Model: Vertex VX-426
• Original: FNB-V67
• Type: Li-Ion SANYO Cell
• Voltage: 7.4V
• Capacity: 2500mAh
• Color: black
• Size: 94*58*21cm
Charger - MG216 for Vertex VX-426:
• Circuit design with over current, voltage, Max charge time and short circuit protected function.
• High PWM Charging Output to simplify the charging circuit with limited components.
• Suitable for Lithium Battery Pack.
• SMPS Input Voltage: I/P 100-240V 50/60Hz, O/P DC12V 1A
• Charger Stand Output Voltage: DC 7.2V 650mA/DC 12V 1000mA
• Temperature: Operating temperature at -5oC ~ +45oC, Storage temperature at -20oC ~ +75oC
Random listing from 'Telecommunications'...
Designed for Perfection
With its smooth outer contour, slim 7.7 mm edge and flawless lines, the P8lite sits perfectly balanced in the palm of your hand. The purest expression of a design concept that provides comfort, ease, and stability for every moment of your life.
Pictures to Treasure
The ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."
Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972)