Why this monitor?
It combines a quality sound monitor and a movement monitor in a single system
Whether baby is awake or sound asleep, Angelcare under-the-mattress Sensor Pad will detect all of her movements.
• Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad(s) detects all baby's movements
• Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected
• Adjustable sensitivity
• Battery or AC adapter operated
• Optional 'tic' sound to hear baby's movements
• 8 channels to minimize interference
• Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure
• Sound lights to see and hear baby's sounds
• Low battery indicator
• Practical soothing night-light.
• Choice between voice activation or continuous sound reception
• Nursery room temperature display on the Parents unit.
• Vibration option on Parents Unit when alarm (dependent on models)
• Temperature display : Celsius degree
Random listing from 'Children Stuff'...
Scientifically formulated by infant nutrition experts to complement the nutrition that your toddler's normal diet provides.
This nutritionally advanced milk drink for toddlers contains the goodness of milk as well as additional, essential nutrients like iron, zinc and iodine.
Nurture Gold Toddler Milk Drink 3 also ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"It is a curious thing... that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste."
Evelyn Waugh (1903 - 1966)