- Robust weatherproof and vandalproof casing
- Clear resolution color CCTV images11 bright infra-red LEDs automatically switch on at night providing invisible light
- Color camera automatically switches to black & white at night
- Connects to your TV, VCR, DVR, Quad Processor or LCD Monitor for viewing or recording
- Easy to install and use!
- Camera Sensor: 1/3"/8.5mm CMOS
- TV System: PAL/CCIR (AU, UK, EC) NTSC/EIA (USA)
- Effective Element PAL: 628*582 :: NTSC: 510*492
- Definition: 380TV Lines
- Scanning Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ :: NTSC: 60HZ
- Minimum Illumination: 3Lux (Color)/ 0Lux (B/W)
- Signal Noise Ratio: >+40dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/15000second
- Noise: < 0.03% Peak Value
- Power Supply: 8V~12V DC 300mA
- Infra-red Range: 2-3m/6-9feet
- View Angle: 40°
- IR Power Control: CDS Light Sensor
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Window: 2mm Heat-Resisting Glass
- IR Power: <10 Lux / CDS inactive, >15 Lux / CDS active
- Construction: Aluminium
- Operation Temperature: -20° C +60° C
This is the ideal camera for home and office surveillance. It is small, compact, you can use it indoors and out. It is easily mounted and is very discreet. This is a cabled camera but do not let this deter you from getting it, it is one of the best little cameras that I have seen and the great thing about it is that you do not have to go to the ends of the earth to install the unit... it comes with all the things you need to install it onto your TV or VCR, and if you are running a computer surveillance system it will go into that with no problems at all.
I have tested the camera extensively and the thing that impressed me is how well it operates at night and in low light situations. This is the ideal camera to be used to see who is at the gate before you open it. The best thing about the camera is that it is easy to hide and if you are not really paying attention you will not even know that you have been videoed.
However, do not try and operate the camera through a window at night, as all you see is the reflection of the LEDs off the window.
This is a great camera for use in all situations, indoor and out.
Random listing from 'Safety and Security'...
The CAVIUS Thermal Heat Alarm is designed for areas where a fire will be more flame and heat than smoke; areas such as kitchens, garages and workshops.
Smaller than a golf-ball, this thermal heat detector has a 10 year, long life battery along with the other features of the photoelectric smoke alarm.
• 10 year long life battery
• A penetrating sound ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'"