Barker's Redcurrant Jelly is so full of flavour; the perfect addition to casseroles, stir fries or dolloped on the side of your dinner plate.
• Spread on bruschetta or crostini and top with crumbled feta for an easy starter
• Add a couple of generous dollops to casseroles and stews to help develop the flavour
• Mix with yoghurt or sour cream for a tasty and instant dip
• Spread over a pizza base and add your favourite toppings
• Add to cheese scrolls to give some real flavour
• Serve as an accompaniment for cheese, crackers, sandwiches and antipasto platters
• Serve alongside cold meats, frittatas, pies or left overs
Random listing from 'Food'...
This is what we mean when we say that Cecile's is a taste of New Zealand. With freeze dried boysenberries and dried golden kiwifruit courtesy of Little Beauties (in Nelson), Boys & Gold is a quintessentially New Zealand combination. Add in some seeds, nuts and pure maple syrup, and we think we're on to a winning taste.
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?"