This time, players are transported through the final three books and final four films - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - to experience Harry's last years at Hogwarts and battle Lord Voldemort in the ultimate fight of good vs. evil.
The creative LEGO prowess unites with the expansive world of Harry Potter once again to deliver an exciting and rewarding game play experience. The game features lessons, spell-casting, duelling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy.
• LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry's heroic endeavors as they travel through various worlds encountering new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
• Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric's Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
• Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!
• Master advanced duelling skills and battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
• Discover and unlock characters including, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and Professor Horace Slughorn.
• Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
As with the first Harry Potter LEGO game you play through the final three books/four movies. You start of with our main characters Harry, Ron and Hermione and as you beat the levels and find characters you grow so that you can play teachers, good guys and bad guys.
The game is pretty much the same as all the other LEGO games. You run through the storylines, after which you can go back in freeplay (there are many hidden items you can only get through freeplay) and search for a whole host of things from characters to red bricks to gold bricks throughout the grounds of Hogwarts and a couple of other well known spots from the books.
Getting 100% in this game can get very frustrating at times, there are so many little things that you can easily loose track, forget where you have been etc and end up wandering through Hogwarts in an attempt to find that one blasted Student in Peril.
If you enjoyed the first Harry Potter game, any of the lego games or the movies/books then you'll enjoy this game too.
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
Developed by Eugen Systems, creators of the critically acclaimed strategy title Act of War: Direct Action, R.U.S.E is a one-of-a-kind RTS game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war.
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"A torn jacket is soon mended; but hard words bruise the heart of a child."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807 - 1882)