Red Seal Olive Leaf Plus comes in a jar with 36 capsules.
• Helps detoxify your body and strengthen the body's natural defences.
• Contains oleuropein which helps to build immunity.
• Helps to support respiratory tract health.
• Zinc helps the body build and support resistance to infection.
• No added: Yeast, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, corn, soy, wheat or nuts.
• Warning: Not to be used by children, pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical advice.
• Warning: Do not take if on immuno-suppressant or anticoagulant medications.
• Precautions: Flu-like symptoms may occur after 3 - 4 days before a sense of wellbeing is achieved. This is due to the 'die off' effect of the pathological organisms. If symptoms persist, consult your health practitioner.
I was first told about Olive Leaf several years ago by a lady I worked with, she always seemed a little alternative, a little weird!! But as I remember back she was never sick!! She always told me to try Olive Leaf capsules as it helps support the body's defences, and helps to build up immunity.
Now I swear by the stuff and tell anyone and everyone that they should be on Olive Leaf!! Now I am the weird lady haha!! I don't use it every day as recommended, but start taking the recommended dose when I am feeling run down and if I start feeling that tickle in the back of my throat and even after a couple of days all cold and flu type symptoms are gone!! I work with young children so I am around runny noses, and coughing children all day long and while I am taking Olive Leaf I am never sick!!
I prefer taking natural alternatives over prescribed medications and I will continue taking Olive Leaf for as long as it is on the market as I think it is amazing!! My workmates are always amazed that I never take sick days and always seem to be healthy...they ask what my secret is but they already know as I am always talking about Olive Leaf. I have bought several extra bottles and given them away to friends and workmates and now many of them are believers in this product...it really does work. Go out and purchase a bottle now, you won't regret it.
Random listing from 'Food'...
• Use as a Mint Sauce on lamb, hogget, mutton, pasta salads & potato salads.
• Delicious on new potatoes and schnitzel.
• Low sodium - 16mg/100g.
• No fat, animal products, fish products or nuts.
• Gluten Free - made with Wine ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'"