Sick of adverts? Click here to join up for free and be rid of them.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition will be presented in a high-quality package, bound in a luxury embossed box set featuring a wealth of high-value extra content including additional adventures, music from and inspired by the game, re-mastered making of feature, a short story by the creator of The Witcher Andrej Sapkowski and much more. Numerous enhancements have been made to the widely acclaimed original game to deliver an experience second to none in the PC RPG genre.
• Multilanguage The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, a reworking of the best PC RPG game of 2007;
• DVD bonus disc including the D'jinni Adventure Editor and two brand new adventures created by CD Projekt Red:
• the D'jinni Adventure Editor: allows players to create or modify their own adventures in the world of The Witcher;
• "The Price of Neutrality": the adventure tells the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold (featuring 3 new quests);
• "Side Effects": the first ever release of this new adventure which focuses on Geralt's close friend, Dandelion, and his troubles in Vizima City (featuring 5 new quests);
• Remastered "Making Of" documentary with never-before-seen bonus material;
• Soundtrack CD of original music written specifically for The Witcher;
• CD of original music inspired by The Witcher;
• Instruction manual and game guide;
• Short story by Andrej Sapkowski featuring new art from the Monsterbook;
• A map for exploration throughout The Witcher 's world.
Fantastic 3rd person RPG, will keep you entertained for hours.
- Nice easy-to-pick-up combat system using mouse clicks.
- Immersive environments that feel open and somewhat gritty.
- One of the few games with a bit more of a mature audience.
- Pretty graphics and a rewarding levelling/skills system.
- Long gameplay and great replayability.
- Great music and minigames for when you want to have a bit of a break from monster killing.
- Combat would be nicer if you could set up some keyboard controls for it, mouse clicking all the time is fairly taxing, especially with the length of time youll end up playing (fortunately movement can be keyboard controlled).
Overall this is a brilliant game, I would probably say its the best rpg I've played to date with a great immersive storyline and lots of interesting characters along the way. Will undoubtedly keep you up till 6 in the morning without you realizing it and depending on the player, there's a good 40-60 hours of gameplay, especially with the side quests and tavern games.
Youll definitely be tempted to replay the game as there are three distinct paths to take with leveling, also there is the 'jack of all trades' approach and various alternate ways of completing quests.
There are currently no comments on file. Will you click here and be the first?
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
Being a child is fun!
MimiQ - the fun children's game that really makes the whole family act like a child - literally!
Make the facial expression on one of your cards to steal those cards from your opponent. If you don't have the card that your opponent is asking for, let them know by sticking your tongue out at them.
MimiQ exercises memory, facial muscles, sense of expression and social ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."
Marshall McLuhan (1911 - 1980)