"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut your True Type fonts and various shapes on your Cricut Machine.
With the combination of using your fonts and importing custom artwork (SVG), the possibilities are endless!
• Works with the Cricut Personal, Cricut Expression & Cricut Create machines
• Works with your installed True Type fonts
• Works with thousands of free True Type fonts
• Works with hundreds of free True Type Dingbat fonts
• Import SVG files to allow you to use your own custom artwork
• Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
• Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes
• No special cartridges required
• Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library.
• WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
• Availble for Windows and Macintosh OS X
• Save your design layouts, so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time
• All 1.x updates are free
For more details and system requirements, please visit : www.craftedge.com
Random listing from 'Software'...
TUMONZ : The world of vector mapping and smart map based information delivery.
Standard TUMONZ is a vector based map of New Zealand on ONE CD which has the entire country's 1:50,000 topographical vectorised data set (sourced from LINZ) along with named streets.
As well as the outstanding capabilities listed below, the ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"I like to pick up hitchhikers. When they get in the car I say, "Put on your seat belt. I want to try something. I saw it once in a cartoon, but I think I can do it."