Sick of adverts? Click here to join up for free and be rid of them.
• Full-color, high resolution, photo-quality printing
• Fast-drying ink and longer lasting colors
• Superior ink absorption on high-resolution 5,760 DPI printers
• Crisp, clear text reproduction
• Qualified for use with CD/DVD printers from Primera, Microboards, Epson, and others
• Super Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance
• Verbatim Lifetime Warranty
Ever since the cd-printer showed up, I have been itching to give it a try with something decent. The El Cheapo's that have been used to date really didn't impress me much.
These discs were put through the usual speed tests, environmental threshold tests and data integrity tests, and passed with flying colours. And speaking of colours, I had to drool at the look of the printed discs. The colours are slightly muted, but the shiny metallic finish more than made up for the slightly lower colour density.
Overall... I have decided that I will be getting my local PC retailer to order in some more of these, as well as the silver-finish printable DVD-R's so that when clients want their files on disc, I can give them the best looking, most durable discs possible. It's that little extra service they love so much, and thanks to these discs, they can get it. Cheers Verbatim.
Random listing from 'Consumables'...
Burn music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your CD. Flip-. Inscribe/Burn your customized label. All with one laser-in one drive!
• Available in a 5 color background assortment - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green & Blue.
• Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the ePLURIBUS.nz Network. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of KIWIreviews.co.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, under the assumption that they are the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."